Kubernetes Security (CKS)
This course focuses on the best practices of securing a Kubernetes cluster, from the control plane and nodes to the workloads to the workloads themselves. Attendees will increase their core Kubernetes knowledge and focus on how to attack and defend in depth through a combination of presentations, demos, hands-on labs, and live Capture the Flag scenarios. The course encourages supply chain security through the lens of industry-leading standards.
- Have the ability to secure container-based applications and Kubernetes platforms during build, deployment and runtime, and are qualified to perform these tasks in a professional setting.
- EUR 1.500 per seat
- GBP 1.350 per seat
- Private training available upon request
- Secure cluster setup and management
- Cluster Hardening
- System Hardening
- Minimize Microservice Vulnerabilities
- Supply Chain Security
- Monitoring, Logging and Runtime Security
Who Should Attend
- This course is designed for those who understand the core components of containers and Kubernetes and are looking to further deep dive their knowledge to understand the potential threats and exploits that can occur from a misconfigured Kubernetes cluster.
- This course is suitable for anyone who already understands Cloud Native technologies (as per our CKA course) and is seeking to gain a further understanding of best security practices in Cloud Native software delivery.
- CKA or equivalent experience.
7 October 2021
▸ Thursday 7 October 2021
▸ Friday 8 October 2021
25 November 2021
▸ Thursday 25 November 2021
▸ Friday 26 November 2021