This 1-day hands-on instructor-led course introduces participants to the basics of containers and orchestration with Kubernetes. Attendees will learn why containers are relevant to the modern web stack and develop an understanding of their use by deploying step-by-step an application on Kubernetes.
- Assess the advantages of a containerised software development & deployment
- Use containers for running modernised applications
- Utilise the Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application.
Who should attend
This course is of specific interest for anyone seeking an understanding of the foundation of cloud-native “containers and Kubernetes” and in particular: developers, operations, architects, security specialists and pre-sales consultants.
- Kubernetes Core resources
- Networking and Services
- Deployment Objects
- Handling Data
- Final Lab
About this course
This course is available in private and public format.
- Learn by doing
- Challenge driven
- Work together!
- EUR 500 per seat
- GBP 450 per seat
- In-house training available on request.