Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD)
This course introduces participants to container orchestration with Kubernetes. Attendees will master the foundational concepts of Kubernetes in development and production through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, including building and deploying Kubernetes applications, Cloud Native Continuous Delivery, and cluster monitoring and debugging. This course also covers system components, core resources, and the requirements for minimum viable cluster security.
- What real-world problems does Kubernetes solve?
- Kubernetes in historical context
- Container basics: Linux cgroups and namespaces
- Core resources and kubectl
- Kubernetes system components
- Container networking
- Developer workflow
- Deploying an application: CI pipeline, containerisation, testing, secure configuration, liveness & readiness probes, and useful kubectl tips
- Interactive cluster debugging
Who should attend
- This course is designed for those who are new to Kubernetes and containers, as well as those who have had exposure but would like to gain a deeper understanding. No prior knowledge of Kubernetes is required. This course is suitable for developers, operations, architects and anyone seeking to gain a strong foundation in modern, Cloud Native software delivery.
- This course prepares attendees for the CKAD Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam.
- EUR 750 per seat
- GBP 650 per seat
- Private training available upon request
9 September 2021
▸ Thursday 9 September 2021
▸ Friday 10 September 2021
4 November 2021
▸ Thursday 4 November 2021
▸ Friday 5 November 2021