Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
This Kubernetes Operations course builds on CKAD - Kubernetes Fundamentals by digging deeper into how Kubernetes works. It covers advanced features and use-cases to prepare engineers for the day-to-day reality of creating, maintaining and debugging Kubernetes clusters in production
- Installing, upgrading, and maintaining Kubernetes
- Cluster architecture and topologies
- Advanced features: networking, storage and ingress
- Zero-downtime deployments and secrets management
- Maintaining etcd
- Enterprise RBAC and authentication
- Interactive production cluster debugging
- Testing cluster security
- Comparison of cloud-provider Kubernetes offerings
- Self-service, multi-tenant Kubernetes platforms for enterprises
Who should attend
- This course prepares attendees to run production Kubernetes clusters. The course is also suitable for technical managers who want a better understanding of an SRE’s role in Cloud Native application delivery.
- This course prepares attendees for the CKA Certified Kubernetes Administrator exam.
- Gain a deep understanding of containers and experience first hand how they are relevant to the modern web stack through Kubernetes.
- Install and configure a Kubernetes cluster, containerise and deploy an application, secure its networking, and securely provision secrets into the cluster.
- Understand how to run production Kubernetes clusters, including a range of topology and upgrade approaches, automated deployment and rollback strategies, and low-level cluster maintenance challenges.
- Cluster debugging exercises strengthen attendees’ skills with hands-on scenarios intended to challenge their understanding
- Gain an operational understanding of networking, storage and ingress, as well as failure detection and remediation with testing patterns for clusters and workloads.
- Network security and enterprise RBAC patterns, and practice with hands-on debugging scenarios provide concrete examples of production failure cases and debugging workflows.
- EUR 1.050 per seat
- GBP 950 per seat
- Private training available upon request
16 September 2021
▸ Thursday 16 September 2021
▸ Friday 17 September 2021
11 November 2021
▸ Thursday 11 November 2021
▸ Friday 12 November 2021