Introduction to Cloud Native for Sales Professionals
In this presentation, the Nuaware Sales team shares an overview of cloud native technologies and why organisations and the whole IT industry have adopted this approach massively.
This primer session is non-technical and aimed at anyone who is new to cloud native approaches such as Containers and Kubernetes, (duration 1. hour).
You will be able to:
- Discuss why every company is a technology company and translate business needs into cloud native IT initiative.
- Ask questions to identify cloud-native projects within existing accounts and qualify their level of maturity.
Who should attend
This overview is of specific interest for sales professionals brand new to cloud native.
- Field Sales, Inside Sales, Channel Sales
Moving to the Cloud
- Software is eating the world
- Migrating applications to the cloud
- IT Challenges
From Cloud to Digital Transformation
- What problem does container technology solve?
- What do we run in a container?
- Benefits of containers
- Are containers here to stay?
- End-to-End workflow
- Requirements to today’s infrastructure
- Managing containerised applications
- Kubernetes landscape
- Cloud native Ecosystem
What has this all to do with Prisma Cloud?
- Secure the end-to-end workflow
- What technologies to listen for?
- What questions to ask for?
30 September 2020
▸ Wednesday 30 September 2020