Container and Kubernetes Security
The low-level, hands-on course guides attendees through Linux container security, and progresses to advanced Kubernetes cluster security. Attacks, container breakouts, and detailed mitigations are provided, and Iit emphasises pragmatic threat modelling and risk assessment based on an understanding of the tools and primitives available, rather than dogmatic dos and don’ts.
- Gain a deep understanding of the security boundaries of processes, containers, and Kubernetes.
- Ability to break out of a container and Kubernetes pod, attack container builds and deployments, and deploy fixes and remediations for common misconfigurations.
- Demonstrate with Interactive cluster hacking vulnerabilities and real-world attack patterns
- Deploy clusters and workloads securely and repeatably.
- 6 months hands-on experience with containers and Kubernetes.
- How to attack containerised workloads
- Enhanced container security
- How to attack Kubernetes
- Interactive production cluster hacking
- Hardening Kubernetes
- Locking down applications
- Automated security testing and DevSecOps workflows
- Intrusion detection and breach analysis
- Security tooling and vendor landscape
Who Should Attend
- This course is suitable for intermediate to advanced Kubernetes users who want to strengthen their security understanding.
- It is particularly beneficial for those operating Kubernetes in a high-compliance domain, or for established security professionals looking to update their skills for the cloud native world.