Join us and get up to speed with Chaos Engineering and improve your systems reliability, scalability, and stability.
Getting started with Chaos Engineering (2h)
This 2-hour workshop will familiarise participants with the tools, practices, and metrics you need to implement Chaos Engineering. You’ll learn how you can use Chaos Engineering to modernise safely, ensure reliability, and reduce downtime.
After we’ve covered the principles of chaos engineering we’ll provide a hands-on lab experience on how to:
- Hypothesize about potential failures in a Kubernetes based application.
- Inject failures from three different categories (State, Resource & Network).
- Validate monitoring and your application’s resilience.
- Automate your experiment for re-use.
Who should attend?
- Audience: SRE, DevOps, Platform Engineers, Testing, Q&A
- There are no prerequisites for this workshop (some familiarity with the Kubernetes CLI can be useful)
About the Trainer
Patrick is an experienced Solutions Architect, specialising in Cloud Native technologies, Security and DevOps. He is capable of bridging the gap between business and technology, but will also happily embrace a deep technical conversation with his customers.
Patrick has been an evangelist for Open Source and cloud technologies for many years.
Before joining Nuaware, he held similar positions at Red Hat, Docker & Gremlin.
Keen to dig deeper into Chaos Engineering?
Join our 1-day course with Mikolaj Pawlikowski, the author of the book Chaos Engineering: Site reliability through controlled disruption (Manning).
About this event