Join and get up to speed with cloud native security!
This cloud-native security workshop will familiarise participants with Prisma Cloud to secure cloud-native applications across development lifecycles and on any cloud.
You'll learn how to use Prisma Cloud in real-life scenarios
- Installing the Prisma Cloud Console
- Installing the CLI and deploying a Defender
- Scanning a GitHub code repository
- Scanning container image registries
- CLI scanning for CI/CD pipeline integration.
- Integrating Jenkins with Prisma Cloud.
- Enforcing container best practices
- Detecting suspicious behaviour in a container
- Web Application and API Security
Who should attend
- IT Operations, Cloud Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Developers and Dev(Sec)Ops, DevOps.
- CISOs and Security professionals focussing on securing infrastructure and applications.
About the Trainer
Patrick is an experienced Solutions Architect, specialising in Cloud Native technologies, Security and DevOps. He is capable of bridging the gap between business and technology, but will also happily embrace a deep technical conversation with his customers.